Experienced Texas Employment Lawyers
Workplace Discrimination | Equal Pay Claims |Protection from Employer Retaliation | Harassment on the Job | Wage and Hour Claims | Family and Medical Leave Act Claims | Whistleblower Actions | Unemployment Claims | Employment Contracts
At the Texas consumer law practice of Bailey & Galyen, we offer more than 14 years of broad employment law experience to individuals across the state and the country. Our strong commitment to personal service and attention has always set us apart from the competition. We know that every situation is unique, and every client has individualized needs and concerns. It’s important that we take the time to get to know you, to learn what you’ve been through, and to identify what you need to fully recover for all your losses. We’ll work in partnership with you throughout the legal process, keeping you involved and informed at all times. We’ll notify you of all changes or developments in your case in a timely manner, and will make certain you understand your rights, your options, and your prospects for success, so that you can make good decisions about your future. We work hard to be available and accessible when you have questions or concerns, and will answer all calls and emails as promptly as possible.
Our Employment Law Practice
We offer comprehensive legal counsel to men and women involved in a wide range of employment law controversies, handling all aspects of claims involving:
- Workplace discrimination — Disparate treatment based on race, gender, age, disability, pregnancy, religious belief, national origin or genetic information under state or federal law
- Equal pay for women and men under federal and Texas law
- Violation of laws governing employment at will
- Wrongful retaliation by employers
- Harassment at work — Sexual, racial, age, disability, religious or other wrongful harassment
- Wage and hour claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) – Including overtime, minimum wage, off-the-clock and wrongful denial of breaks
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) actions
- Whistleblower actions – including actions for rewards or protection from retaliation
- Unemployment compensation
- Employment contracts
We will help you pursue full and fair compensation for all your losses, including wages and income, as well as denial of benefits.
Contact the Proven Employment Law Attorneys at Bailey & Galyen
At the law offices of Bailey & Galyen, we offer extensive skill, knowledge, experience and resources to individuals in Texas and across the country who are involved in an employment dispute. Contact us online or call 844-402-4530 to arrange a free initial consultation. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Evening and weekend consultations can be scheduled, upon request. Se habla Espanol.
During the COVID-19 crisis, it’s important to give top priority to your health and well-being, but you may also have concerns about the potential impact on your job. At Bailey & Galyen, we can advise you regarding the potential work-related consequences of COVID-19. See our COVID-19 Guide to learn more.