Proven Texas Employment Lawyers — Wage and Hour Claims
Protecting Your Rights under the Fair Labor Standards Act
You work hard and you expect to be fairly compensated. Unfortunately, employers use a variety of tactics to keep from paying workers what they deserve. If you have been wrongly denied overtime, denied a minimum wage or misclassified as an independent contractor or an exempt employee, Bailey & Galyen can help protect your rights.
At Bailey & Galyen, we bring more than 14 years of employment law experience to individuals across the state of Texas and throughout the country. For more than 30 years, Bailey & Galyen has set the standard in client service and satisfaction. When you come to us with an employment law dispute, we’ll listen carefully so that we can understand the facts and circumstances of your case, as well as what you need to be compensated for your losses. We’ll work closely with you at all times, carefully explain your rights and options, as well as your prospects for success, so that you have the necessary information to make good decisions. We know the importance of communication with legal counsel and will reply to all emails and phone calls as quickly as possible.
To set up a case evaluation, call 844-402-4530 or contact us by email. Your first consultation is free.
Our Wage and Hour Disputes Practice
We offer full-service legal counsel to men and women who have claims against an employer under the Fair Labor Standards Act, including disputes involving:
- Unpaid overtime — Your employer may fail to keep accurate records, or may misclassify you as a salaried or exempt employee
- Underpayments, withholdings, or payroll deductions that violate wage and hour laws — Your employer may ask you to stay beyond normal work hours or come in early without paying for the extra time you put in
- Failure to pay sales commissions, bonuses or other special types of income
- Minimum wage claims — Failure to meet state or federal minimum wage requirements
- Denial of mandatory breaks
- Payments for work done off the clock
- Payment of non-tipped employees from the employer’s tip pool
At Bailey & Galyen, we have a comprehensive understanding of the Fair Labor Standards Act, and will aggressively seek remedies when you have been wrongfully denied pay.
Contact Us for Experienced Representation in a Fair Labor Standards Act Claim
At the law offices of Bailey & Galyen, we have extensive experience handling a wide range of wage and hour claims. Contact us online or call our offices at 844-402-4530 to arrange a free initial consultation. You can call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Evening and weekend consultations are available, if necessary. Se habla Espanol.
During the COVID-19 crisis, it’s important to give top priority to your health and well-being, but you may also have concerns about the potential impact on your job. At Bailey & Galyen, we can advise you regarding the potential work-related consequences of COVID-19. See our COVID-19 Guide to learn more.